Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 305

As promised, bronchitis or not, I ended up at SHO tonight.

The service was short today, and everyone dispersed pretty quickly.

I didn't see any of the familiar faces I knew, so I made some new friends!
Of course everyone was worried about me being sick, before they were worried about themselves - which was so sweet!

But I did have a really awesome conversation today with a new friend, who named his golden retriever/ terrier - Karma! Isn't that an awesome name??

V introduced me to another group of volunteers this evening who weren't a part of the church group that was there to serve, but came out on their own volition.

For a couple of young girls, they were bold and spoke to everyone that approached them on the lot.

For V to say that they were awesome, I had to respect them sheerly because of that. But these girls are great, and I can't wait to see them around!

I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully during the day time - so I can help with more of SHO's needs.

Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment