Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 159

My mum and little brother, Jiten, volunteered for me today. They delivered meals for Project Open Hand. Here is what they had to say:

"We were the only volunteers there today. They have a company delivering the majority of the meals during the week. We were lucky to get an easy route - there was just one stop where we dropped it off to the office at the apartments, which then disperses the food. It was quick and easy, and had a huge impact in terms of people being served."

My little brother has done this one with me before so he knew what to expect. My mum on the other hand, did not think this was enough. Her overall impression - do more. So the challenge for me will be to find her something that she thinks is more meaningful but still fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment