Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 167

Part of this project is getting my family and friends involved in giving back. My little brother, Jiten, has been a big part of this project and always helps out when he can. He covered for me today and went to Books for Africa, here's what he has to say:

"I was back at Books for Africa today. There was a good group with the church group there along with the usual community service outies [people]. They remembered me from last time and were happy to see me back there to help out. We sorted books and listened to some music. A couple of the church outies started breaking it down and dancing and singing with the music. Everyone was having a good time! I helped one of the girls with sorting books, and got to know her a little bit as well. Overall, it was a lot of fun and the time absolutely flew by. Looking forward to heading back soon."

Thanks for volunteering today kid!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment