Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 200

Finally back in town and able to go to SafeHouse! I have to admit I was a little nervous since I hadn't been in a while, but once I got there it was like I hadn't even left (besides the conversations about my trip).

Most of my conversations were catch up conversations, but there were a few other ones about food (lamb chops specifically!), music, people being real. There were other conversations about movies, work, and moving. I also spoke to one of the guys about his life, love, and the things he had been through. It was the first time he and I had such a conversation and I am glad he shared his story with me.
 
It was awesome being back and seeing everyone!

I'd like to give a special thank you to LaBlanc and Blair! I was outside socializing when LaBlanc said I was needed inside. I walk in, its the end of service, and Blair leads the group in singing happy birthday! I was really surprised! And it was definitely one of my favorite moments from today :) Thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment