Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 44

Dona and I went to SafeHouse this evening. I hadn't been all week so I was really looking forward to going. There was a huge church group there today and tons of volunteers. We decided to hang out on the lot and socialize and since there weren't a lot of familiar faces out today we made some new friends. We spoke to one gentleman about rickshaws and traffic in India; then spoke to another about eastern culture, religion, and food.
At one point out on the lot it got really quiet, and Dona and I walked over to the crowd to hear a couple singing. I've heard them sing before and they sound really good. So they gave a quick performance!

Overall, a good night filled with several small conversations!

Dona - thank you so much for joining me there today!

No comments:

Post a Comment