Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 215

Jiten went to MedShare this morning, an organization that sends our extra medical supplies to countries that need those supplies. This is one that I've tried before but just haven't gone back to in a while, here's what he thought of it:

"I tried out MedShare today. It was actually a lot of fun...we had a good group of people volunteering. We did a sort of the supplies they had into the different bins. The time flew by! We had a lot of jokes and good conversations going on...and that too across the entire warehouse...which is always fun. It was my first time there so I had a lot of questions about what goes where, the others were really helpful by teaching you what goes where and how to quicken the process. It was a lot of fun and I'm going to try this place out again...maybe I can run into some of the volunteers from today next time :)"

Thanks for giving back today kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment