Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 231

It was an evening full of conversations at SafeHouse today.

It started with a conversation about a possible TV show with Tyler Perry. This is the same gentleman who once told me how he would help people with addictions. He told me the TV show is his top idea and that he is going to start working on it really soon.

From there I moved to a conversation about Facebook, YouTube, and using social media to promote talented people. I then spoke to others about operating agreements, jobs, recruiting firms, and the job market. I ended my evening there talking to someone who seemed a little down. He said he's usually better at hiding his feelings but today he just couldn't. He didn't want to talk about it so we talked about random stuff. He needed to get in touch with someone and once he did his mood got a little better, hope his day gets better!

No comments:

Post a Comment