Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 299

Happy Diwali!!

Dona hung out at SafeHouse this morning  - details coming soon!

We've been writing letters for the Bert Show's Big Thank You. On the show this morning they said that they had less than 200,000 letters (their goal is 400,000), so I decided to continue the letter writing to help, in my small way, to get them to their goal. I've written a handful and it reminds me how much I have to be grateful for :)

I also took a few moments to visit care2 and go through their click to donate tabs. That's all for today! Hanging out at SafeHouse tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Ack! So here's the details!

    Since I find myself with more time on my hands - I decided to stop by SHO that morning to speak with some of the powers that be and offer my services!

    There's a HUGE Christmas party we're putting together on December 10th at SHO! And a Chilli Block party that SHO will host the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

    We're going to need toys and volunteers, and hope you can all join us there!

    Let us know if you'd like to help!

    ReplyDelete