Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 135

Random evening at SafeHouse...there wasn't a big crowd today, probably because of the weather. But I did get to hang out with a lot of different people. Of course, there were the familiar faces, the catch up conversations (between yesterday and today :) ), the complaints about the weather (all me), and then the questions about what was being served for dinner.

I met some new people - a few were people I had seen here before, just hadn't got around to meeting yet. One gentleman in particular stands out...he walked by and said "kemcho" (how are you in Gujarati). We then got into a long discussion about the world, the universe, and all the religions being one. He went on to tell me that he could speak several languages but that he had never really studied them, and that this was possible because everything centered around "the one" (made me think of Jung's collective unconscious). Interesting conversation!  

No comments:

Post a Comment