Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 143

While at SafeHouse today I came across a gentleman who was having a tough day. I decided to sit with him all evening and just listen. He talked to me about what was bothering him and said that each time he thought things were going right, something would go wrong. We applied that to his current work situation and talked about what he could do to overcome the barriers he was facing. He was hopeful that his plans would work out and it was encouraging to know that he was positive despite all the hardships he faced.

We all have those days when everything goes wrong and while he was having that day it reminded me that it's important to have hope for tomorrow!

And as I was socializing Dona did some virtual giving on care2.com - thank you!!

It's easy to give back, you just have to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment