Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 247

So we ALL love puppies, right? I've had one, and given it away as soon as it started to grow...

I got an email alert from Care2, about Pet stores receiving their puppies from "puppy mills"! Ack... That's just Terrible!

Puppy mills are large-scale commercial dog breeding operations where profit is put ahead of the well-being of the dogs. Puppy mills typically raise dogs in overcrowded and unsanitary conditions, and churn out as many puppies as possible to supply the pet store and online puppy industry.

For today's Daily Action, learn more about pet stores and puppy mills, and then pledge not to buy anything from pet stores that sell puppies - not pet food, kitty litter, or squeaky toys -- nothing!

So I logged on and pledged not to buy puppies from Pet stores that associated with these Puppy Mills.

And to add to my list of saving chimps, seals, etc... Today I saved Puppies!
How cute, and warm, and cuddly am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment