Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 258

SafeHouse was closed this evening. I haven't been able to go all week and I really wanted to stop by to see some of the familiar faces, so I ended up going anyways. Before I got there I stopped to get water and 30 burgers. Initially the idea was to walk around the city to hand out the burgers. But a lot of people didn't know there was no service and ended up walking by SafeHouse. So I was able to hang out close by and just hand out food.

One of the guys shared childhood stories. There were conversations about the weather and people getting prepared for the cold. I got to catch up with some of the guys and have conversations promised for tomorrow :)

Hoping for my normal amount of energy tomorrow cos there are going to be lots of conversations!

No comments:

Post a Comment