Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 65

So today I joined the Care2 community (www.care2.com) - the largest online community for healthy and green living, human rights and animal welfare.

The email I got from them as soon as I finished creating my profile just about sums up what they are -  "with over 15 million members we’re the largest and most trusted information and action site for people who care to make a difference in their lives and the world. We make it easy for you to support the environment, human rights, wildlife, education, healthy living, women’s rights and much more… all in one place!

The website basically allows you to click (and for you iPad or iPhone users, you can just TAP!) to support different causes and organizations!

So I spent the rest of my evening clicking away to support children in need, saving rain forests, protecting big cats habitats, supporting research to cure breast cancer, feeding pets in need, protecting baby seals, preserving the ocean, feeding a rescued primate, raising awareness about global warming, helping stop violence against women worldwide, and protecting threatened wolves.

All this while recovering from girls night out!

It's soooooooo easy! Just do it.

I dare you!!

1 comment: